Prime Perdana Club (PPC)

    hi and assalamualaikum.
    today 24/5/2013 is wesak day thus happy wesak day to those who celebrate it.
    for me, i get a whole week of break.
    so here i am at my hometown Malacca.

so, just arrived here around 8 p.m,
after that go out for PPC/// melaka Teh Tarik session. (lepaking)
talk and talk till 12a.m in the morning.
mostly about cars system and maintenance.
there one foreman that used to repair our Proton Perdana, one using RVR turbo engine, one using Mitsubishi eclipse engine, one using eterna Twin Turbo engine, and me using just standard SEI engine.
lots of thing has been learned from them.
especially for newbies like me.
and now here i am again in front of PC writing this post.
after this may go to sleep.


see that orange old skool car?
that is datsun model.
one of our member just buy it for around RM7k.
nice car, especially with those lips rims.
the black car is my dad car, Proton Perdana executive.
my car the roadtax just expired last week.hehehe
the white one with red stripe is the one that using Mitsubishi eclipse engine and beside it there is another black Perdana using Eterna Twin turbo engine.
it so awesome by just looking and hearing their piping system.
lot of thing need to be learn in order to use a car.


(RVR turbo engine)

(eclipse turbo engine)

(eterna v6 twinturbo engine)


p/s : thinking to install new engine into my Perdana.daddy, please give me your bless and permission.hehehe.

0 comments:

CHATIME

FOLLOW ME

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / MIS750

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger